Thursday, July 2, 2009

Buckhead Gallery Walk




A few shots from the Buckhead Gallery Walk. I'm showing at DE Fine Art Gallery. I thought the crowd was pretty good considering so many are gone for the weekend already. I was thrilled with some Newnan folks coming out. Two of my models came...made my night...shown are Chelsea with the ballerina paintings she posed for. Chelsea has been the subject of a number of paintings...6,7,8?...including "Aura" which sold a few months back. Also shown is Rebecca with "Box of Light". Rebecca has posed for at least 5 or 6 paintings including "The Lonely Road". They have both been regular models for the Monday Night drawing class as well. I am honored to be hanging in the same gallery with some of the artists that DE represents. If you are in the Buckhead area, it's time well spent to stop by.

No comments: