Sunday, March 17, 2013

Ch-ch changes

Finished this painting several months ago but decided to go back in and make some changes. Search my blog a few weeks back for a look at the earlier example. Took out some of the shadow in the foreground, added some of the wheat grass and made some very minor changes to the building. I'm not positive, but I think the back of this building showed up in a recent episode of "The Walking Dead". I know they have filmed here before(Haralson, GA) and I saw a roof line that looked just like this one. 16x20...currently displayed in Newnan at Fine Lines Framer and Gallery.

2 comments:

AK said...

Love the subdued light in this picture.

Martin Pate said...

Thank you AK. I've gotten nice feedback on this locally. It goes on public view this Friday at our local Art Walk.