Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Dogwood Gallery



I delivered most of the paintings and drawings for the upcoming show on Tuesday. Here are a couple of shots of some of the work at Dogwood. The show is Saturday, 6:30-8:30pm. Dogwood Gallery is at 1175 Senoia Road in Tyrone GA just behind the Legacy Theater. Should be a fun night...I'm hoping for a pretty good crowd. I'll be doing a walk-thru talk at 6 and taking questions. I estimate that paintings and drawings combined number around 35 or 40. A large portion of which were created in late 08 and 09.

3 comments:

Steve McAfee said...

Good Luck with the show Martin!

Martin Pate said...

Thanks Steve. I'll let you know how it goes. I hope to post a picture or two from the opening.

greg blair said...

i started the installation today. this is a fantastic collection of paintings. folks are in for a treat. thanks.